The high tech industry is one of the strongest motors for the Dutch economy. Because this sector is working on various innovative solutions for problems in the area of energy, mobility and advancement we struggle in finding the right possible professionals.The biggest struggle now is the line between what's physically and electronically possible. To be able to take this challenge head on we want you to help us with this. There is however a set of needs we have at this moment.
- You have about 5 years of experience in a regulated high tech sector like the medical, automotive or aeronautical field.
- You have experience in C++ (11-14), STL/Boost libraries
- You have experience in object oriented analysis and design. UML is a strong extra
- You are strong in English and know how to communicate with people
- You are proactive and take responsibility
- Great salary of up to €5700/month on a basis of 40 hours (also a possibility to work 32 hours)
- 13th month, every year
- 29 holidays
- pension scheme
- leasecar/ mobility budget
- bookbudget so that you can study a bit more when needed
- strong carreer path and a great network of IT professionals whom you can learn from
- Education possibilities