Job descriptionYou are an ambassador of the end-users and stakeholders' needs and make sure the right solution gets delivered on time. You will work with your own multidisciplinary product team consisting of both designers and developers. The team is focused on making healthcare data valuable, easily accessible, and understandable for professionals and clients. You will work a lot with the MedMij standards in the context of proof of concepts, regional pilots, and qualifications for new datasets.
- High affinity with digital products and tools
- Product owner experience/affinity with multidisciplinary teams consisting of designers and developers
- Communication skills to manage expectation of stakeholders and internal team members effectively
- The ability to understand the complexity of the digital healthcare systems
- Strong organizational and overseeing skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
Company ProfileThe company is a fast growing scaleup in The Hague, the majority of the employees ar in their 20s. The employees have a strong work ethic and are very passionate about the goals there accomplishing. As a professional you can work remotely or join the beautifull office in the hague close to the central station of The Hague. The working hours of the company are flexible and is important that you can get the job done. You will receive a free and healthy lunch along with drinks and friday afternoon partys.
- Salary between 2800 - 3100 euro gross a month.
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Paid holidays off course
- Studie and other benefits.