Functie omschrijvingAs a Cloud AWS engineer within the infrastructure team you will be working completly Agile. The goal of your team is to deliver global hybrid infrastructure services for a global 24 / 7 operating company. The Cloud team challenges are to maintain and improve the currrent installed base of physical and virtual infrastructures across the globe and in the meanwhile further extend the cloud bases vitural datacenter solution to deliver nwe fully automated infrastructure services.
- You will become part of the current transition to a virtual datacenter and taking infrastructure automation to a higher level.
- Secure and improve the current infra services of the company and support the further development and implementation of the new fully cloud based infrastructure.
- You will take care of lifecycle management and secure environment control.
- Further enhance the automation and orchestation of all there services.
- You need developer skills in this job preferable Node.js:)
- Minimum Bsc educational level in infromation technology or similar education.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in virtual or Hybrid cloud environments.
- Excellent verbal and communicative skills in english
- You have affinity with Internet-of-things
- You have the drive and motivation for continuous improvements and oppurtunities and a drive to establish preventive controls to minimize disruption.
- Experience with new technologies and eager to find new solutions and enhancements.
- Experience with Cloud, preferably AWS
- Preferably knowledge of infra configuration management tools like CloudFormation, Ansbile and / or puppet
- 30 holidays on a annual basis
- one year contract
- Bonus opportunity
- Salary range between 5500 and 6500 euro gross a month
- Pension scheme
- Collective health insurance
- Investments in your personal growth