You will work a lot with Linux, AWS and scripting with Python and Bash, as a automation engineer you will quickly adapt and learn new systems and technologies. You will continuous drive to improve the current set-up and you will discover and implement new infrastructure services what will enable the digitization of the company. With your team you will lift up the level of automation.
You will build and automate infrastructure services in the team. You will work completly agile and you have a specialist area (for example Virtual infrastructure, containers or serverless), but you are able to learn and adept new technologies rapidly.
You will work in a complex environment with a global and local scale you need the following requirements for this job:
- You are a teamplayer and can also work on yourself very good.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a virtual or (hybrid) cloud environment.
- You have knowledge or experience with Scrum / agile / Devops.
- You have experience in automating infrastructure and Operational proceses.
- Excellent Verbal and communicative skills in English.
- You have a lot of experience in Linux
- Experience in CI / CD
- Experience in Infrastructure as code
- Scripting experience in Python and bash.
Terms and conditions- Salary indication between 5k and 6k gross
- 30 Holidays
- Pension scheme 100% paid by the company
- Bonus up to 20% of the year salary
- Training budget
- 1 Year contract and permanent contract
- More than 400 IT people working here lot of grow possibilities.