Job DescriptionYou will working in a highly technical team on innovative technology soluitons and you will be responsible for the delivery of the varity of online platforms. The mobile applications of the company include also awesome capabilities as Android Auto, connect devices like Bose, Sonos, Heo and Chromecast. You will make architectural choices and implementations of mobile products. You understand business problems, participate in architectural discussions and challenge the concepts from a tech perspective. You will facilitate the tech team and mentor for the mobile development team on a day to day basis. You will participate in scrum events and be available for questions from the mobile team.
Besides this you will research technologies and develop proof of concepts allowing technical solutions. You will also implentate Continuous integration and continuous delivery practices and you will make sure for the quality and control.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are able to work autonomously and have a high level of responsibility.
- You have attention for detail, focus on quality and timeliness.
- Your a team player and a leader
- You are a motivated team player with responsibility.
- You have a 6 Years experience as a mobile developer.
- Experience with Test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery and DevOps.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- 25 holidays
- Salary between 5k - 5,5k
- Training budget
- 1 year contract to start with.