In this role you will be leading one of their development teams. With your team you will be working on simplifying a traditionally complex business and turning it into an intuitive and worldwide scalable product that enables companies to manage logistics in more time and cost-efficient way. You build on a platform that is growing fast and to which many new features are constantly being added. Your opinion and ideas really matter at the company.
Your team will be a full-stack team consisting of around 5 developers, including yourself. We expect you to take responsibility for the delivered quality of the whole team and help your team grow. Managing the team is part of your job, we expect that you are an active leading developer in the team for the biggest part of your time. In your development work you will focus on the back-end development, the definition and maintenance of our services, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness. You will work closely together with analysts, designers and of course the other lead developers and the CTO, with whom you define and execute on our long-term platform direction.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working with Ruby on Rails or other modern web framework technologies.
- 3+ years development leadership experience.
- You have experience designing, building and maintaining growing applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to learn new things quickly, understand a business and it's product requirements.
Benefits you work on extraordinary success.- 25 holidays
- Pension contribution
- Remote days on work possible
- Great grow possibilities
- a competitive salary
- An Office in the heart of Rotterdam with sunny roof terrace.