For the next Dutch IoT company we're looking for a Embedded software engineer that will see himself as the responsible one for programming of embedded devices and IoT applications. You like to see yourself as a team member operating not alone but together with others. By doing so you'll work together with the other embedded software and hardware engineers. As the main language is English you don't need to know any dutch but strong English is required. They've grown from 20 people to 35 people within a year but are looking to hire many more within the next couple of years.
- a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software engineering or something similar
- Strong English fluency in speaking and writing
- 2+ years of embedded software experience
- Experience with debugging embedded systems
- Able to design and develop custom software which meets customer wishes
- Be able to have fun with your colleagues!