As a business analyst you wille be working on data driven business solutions within a state-of-the-art Data engineering team. You will learn and work together with data analist, a data engineer and the head of data within the company. You will analyze current and past campaign efforts, analyze the effectivinesss of the sales campagins, crunch data and identify trends. You will work with a various of stakeholders.
- Develop BI tools and languages (e.g. tableau, Amazon Redshift, SQL and Python) and help stakeholders track there progress & achievements.
- Analyze business needs, translating data into actionable insights and visualizing your findings to drive the commercial succes.
- Collect data from different platforms, and merge data into data sets.
- Work on new project to further improve analytics across departments.
To work in this data position you need the folllowing:
- Knowledge of google/Firebase analytics, Google ads, commercetools and marketing attribution is a big plus.
- SQL Query writing, query optimization, abillity to handle huge databases
- An academic quantitative degree (Bsc) is required preferably in econometrics or Economy, Mathematics.
- Being able to do in-depth analyzes like for example customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, customer segmentation.
- Experience in E-commerce is highly rated.
- 1 year contract
- Pension benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Training budget
- International work environment in the centre of The Hague
- Lunch arrangement